When you THOUGHT you had it all together do you ever just sit or stand still in the middle of traffic, in line at the grocery store, or in front of the mirror in the bathroom at work and just completely zone out and ask yourself, “why?”
- Why am I paying this exuberant amount of money to rent when I can pay the same amount or less to own?
- Why am I still living paycheck to paycheck working both a full-time and a part-time job?
- Why am I not working in the career field that I am now in debt for, for the next 10 to infinity years of my life?
- Why am I still entertaining the idea of a nuclear family when that model no longer works for some of us?
- Why am I not flourishing socially, financially, mentally, culturally or personally like everyone else seems to be?
- Why did I say yes when I should have said no?
- Why am I not where I thought I would or should be now that I am in my 30s, my 40s or my 50s?
…then turn around and not only wonder “where did the time go?” but also, “where did you go wrong?” Out of all the choices you’ve had, out of all the decisions you’ve made and out of all the paths you’ve taken, which one of those did you make or take lead you to where you are today? If only you could pinpoint the exact time and place…can you?